воскресенье, 5 января 2020 г.

LOQUAT SWINGSET CHAIN DOWNLOAD

Log in to add a tag. General Comment I agree with the moving-far-away thing. Add your thoughts 13 Comments. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Should I stop and think of that? loquat swingset chain

Uploader: Gujinn
Date Added: 26 March 2017
File Size: 65.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 3908
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





We do not have any tags for Swingset Chain lyrics.

Loquat - Swingset Chain Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. Loquat - Swingset Chain Lyrics Loquat.

loquat swingset chain

Lyrics submitted by colum When I moved to California, swingsey broke both of our hearts a little. There was an error. It's so amazing that she wishes she could slow down time just to be together for longer.

Login with Facebook Error: It points out how we look forward to having time, free swnigset work maybe. You're a dandelion seed That flies through the air And lands randomly Then disappears x2. No Replies Log in to reply. General Comment I think it's about a girl who grew up and spent her childhood with a guy.

I'm freaking out that we're running out of time.

So now she misses him so much she doesn't know what to do without him There's a playground that we used to run on The penny-drop that broke her arm The monkey bars that you fell from The swingset chain that stuck with my tongue It's thirty below and we're far gone If you plant yourself here I wouldn't miss you for long But then comes the day when you leave town I'm back to the way I was when you weren't around If you want to know what that was like I'll tell you first, it was way too quiet It rained a hundred nineteen days of the year I spent my time falling down the stairs I know I can't tie you to a leash But something tells me you'd go further than Greece And then I'll have to figure out what to do I'm kind of afraid I'm co-dependent on you Related.

Add your thoughts 13 Comments. General Comment this song makes me nostalgic. Im in a similar situation But when we finally get that time we want, we have no idea what to do with it. Is there something I could do to slow it down?

Loquat - Swingset Chain Lyrics

Live in a day for once Instead of watch it screaming by. Swingset Chain loqjat meanings. But it was not to last.

Should I stop and think of that? Why not add your own?

LOQUAT : Swingset Chain lyrics

Is there something I could do to slow it down? I really like this song, for some reason it reminds me of my childhood, nothing to do with missing someone, just remind me of my childhood. But despite this fact, she is still committed to stop things from changing even though she acknowledges that while certain things seem stuck in time trees the fact is that time flows past us "you can see it when you drive".

loquat swingset chain

You're a dandelion seed That flies through the air And lands randomly Then disappears x2. We spent eight years only seeing each other maybe once or twice a year.

Swingset Chain

Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals. So nostalgic, and so much melancholy in it. Loquat — Swingset Chain. This song has lots of meaning in it, i mean General Comment "I'm freaking out that we're running out of time But to do what?

loquat swingset chain

Live in a day for once Instead of watch it screaming by" I like this part of the song, it basically says: The narrator mentions how uneventful "I'll tell you first, it was way too quiet" and depressing "It rained a hundred nineteen days of the year" her life becomes when he's gone and how she wishes she could make him stay permanently.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий